BSA Gold Star SE
Designed in conjunction with Hunter Field Target shooters and Hunters around the world, the new BSA Gold Star SE Air Rifle is a feature packed product delivering unprecedented performance and value for money in its class.
The Gold Star SE’s key features are
- A New Regulator design, delivering consistent shot to shot performance, time after time.
- A fully adjustable ‘Hunter’ style stock, with 12 axis of adjustment, for the Butt pad, Cheek piece and palm rest, yet still retaining the classic BSA signature look.
- Three choices of stock are available for the Gold Star SE. These include two laminated stocks with colours of Red, White and Blue, plus our ‘Black Pepper’, and for our more traditional shooters, a classic Oiled Finish Walnut. Each of these designed and manufactured by Minelli of Italy.
- New ECHF barrel. This takes the already world famous Cold Hammer Forged Barrel to a new level of consistency and performance.
- Available in .177 and .22 calibres, and in both single shot and multi shot versions. The multi shot version is compatible with BSA single shot adaptor, thus easily preparing the Gold Star SE for competition use. A true ‘Dual Use’ rifle.
- 6th generation magazine uses high grade engineering synthetic materials, reinforced with high strength glass filament for added robustness. With the use of PTFE during the forming process, the new magazine rota is dry lubricating for smoother, quieter and more efficient cycling between shots, and with ‘Last Shot’ indicator, giving the shooter even more feedback.
- Comes complete with a newly designed Air Stripper for even greater accuracy. BSA’s Air Stripper has an adjustable cone which removes turbulent air from around the pellet that can affect its flight stability and precision. The shooter can remove the Air Stripper and fit a standard sound moderator for improved noise reduction when hunting.
- On board pressure gauge and quick fill system, allows for easy, problem free pressure charging and monitoring of the high pressure air supply for this rifle.
- The Gold Star SE has a fully adjustable match accurate trigger, for precise, controlled activation and feedback during the firing cycle.
- 75 shots in .177 and 90 shots in .22 calibres, more than sufficient for competition or a hunting trip.
The rifles below are the multi-shot versions. If you want a single shot we can also supply one .
UK Customers please note: This item cannot be sent directly to UK residents. It can be collected in person from our shop or sent to your local Registered Firearms Dealer for collection. For more information, click here.
CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE THE UK - PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, we are unable to export this item.